March 12th, 2016 by MichiganLiving 12 Amazing Designs of Portable and Mobile Homes, Look How Clever Is #4!

Living in mobile and portable homes has its own perks and amazing advantages. It’s perfect for family or individuals who loves to travel and for people who regularly moves from one place to another because of the nature of his/her job, business or career.

The major disadvantage of living in this type of house is the overall look and inside space. It doesn’t have the same comfort and aesthetics that a regular house have. This is what the makers behind the following homes addressed using their clever and unique designs.

The  Multicellular Caravan

The Popomo By Tumbleweed 1

The Popomo By Tumbleweed 2 The Popomo By Tumbleweed 3

EPU Residence by Tumbleweed

EPU Residence 1

EPU Residence 2

EPU Residence 3

Tricycle House by PAO (People’s Architecture Office)

Tricycle House by PAO 1

Tricycle House by PAO 2 Tricycle House by PAO 3

Sumaya by Phil Duloy

Sumaya by Phil Duloy 1

Sumaya by Phil Duloy 2

Japanese Handmade Camping Car

Japanese Handmade Camping Car 1

Japanese Handmade Camping Car 2 Japanese Handmade Camping Car 3

Dipa Vasudeva Das’ Work Van Turned Earth Ship

Dipa Vasudeva Das’ Work Van Turned Earth Ship 1

Dipa Vasudeva Das’ Work Van Turned Earth Ship 2 Dipa Vasudeva Das’ Work Van Turned Earth Ship 3

Tiny Two Story Home on a Trailer

Tiny Two Story Home on a Trailer 1

Tiny Two Story Home on a Trailer 2

The Wing House

The Wing House 1

The Wing House 2 The Wing House

Among these awesome houses, which one is your favorite and you think you can actually live at?

35 responses to “12 Amazing Designs of Portable and Mobile Homes, Look How Clever Is #4!”

1. These are crazy! I think the school bus might be my favorite (obviously I choose the one with the most space, ha!).

Those are very cool. I am sure their owners are very happy!

I could probably live in the comfort trailer home when I’m old, but not now. Way too small for my lifestyle. Love watching tiny homes series tho, just not for me. Lol

4. That first one looks like something out of outer space! Cool designs here.

5. I think they are all cool, but I am absolutely digging the two-story home! That is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

6. Lisa Martens says:

Design just keeps hitting new levels! The idea of having a traveling home as opposed to a travel trailer is so appealing. I think they’re all really cool and very original. I love the tiny houses, they’re just so cute. The bus seems like it be really easy to hit the road with and has nice space.

7. Jeannette says:

Those are some really cool designs and honestly, they are so much fun! I’d love to have a portable home that we could travel in and some of these feel downright luxurious!

These are seriously amazing. That tricycle house is so cool. I love the design of the comfort trailer home though!

9. Jeni Hawkins says:

These are AMAZING! WOW! I would LOVE to have ANY of these trailers, for sure!

10. I think I may have seen a few of these on Tiny House Nation.

I LOVE most of these and would definitely consider one if I could afford it. Mostly for recreational use. We camp often in a three room tent, and I just love the cozy feeling.

Now I want my own portable home so that I don’t have to worry about where to stay when we go on roadtrips! Lol. That’s all so creatively cool and stylish too. The interiors are just so posh!

13. Esti says:

I would love to take 6 months and just travel across the US!

14. Esti says:

I would love to take 6 months and just travel across the US!

15. Krista says:

I love all of these! I have a fascination with tiny portable homes, these are all awesome. The school bus is my favorite!

16. Kendra says:

These are amazing! They look so modern and functional on the inside.

17. Michelle T says:

Pretty cool tiny homes, but I could never see myself and family living in one especially since we’re a family of 7. We need all of the room we can get.

18. Melissa Bernardo says:

Wow these are all so cool. My husband would love the bus house lol!

19. These are so cool! I love the school bus! This makes me want to sell everything and get a tiny house.

20. adriana says:

These are crazy!! Tiny houses are becoming so popular but I could never do it haha!

21. OMG I need my space! I don’t think I could live in something like that. I might go nuts. But they look super good in photography!

22. tauyanm says:

i love everything! those with wheels might be more better for me so I can move all around and visit places

Those mobile houses are cool and pretty! I love the decor in each houses even it looks so tiny.

24. I love them all! I could easily live in any of these mobile homes. I love the creative layouts.

You’d save a ton of money and be able to live minimalistically, for sure! There are some really unique ones here.

26. Nicole Escat says:

I want one of these mobile homes design! Those are very awesome and pretty cool.

Omg I’m in love with that caravan!!!! I so wish I had one of those. Then maybe I wouldn’t mind road trips lol

28. I like all these. My favorite is the multicellular mobile home, so neat!

29. Those mobile homes look really cool but I couldn’t imagine myself living in one of them.

30. wow, what a way of simple living! I kind of like this idea.

31. Liz says:

Cool. I love that first one! Great ideas.

32. Chris Lewis says:

WOW, what a variety and I love all of the unique designs here! Talk about a way to live!

33. I would love to buy a tiny house and put on my parents property up north. It would take some getting use too.

34. That’s the nicest school bus I’ve ever seen! If it were an Airbnb, I’d rent it for a night. As long as it was parked near a nice bathroom, of course.

35. My husband and I LOVE the tiny house movement. We travel a ton and like to move every couple of years, so we often think of doing something like this. The bus conversion near the top is probably my favorite.