July 29th, 2015 by MichiganLiving This Cave House Really Look Amazing! Watch The Enchanting Tour Inside Of It!

If we will talk about and list down all the amazing and unique houses around the globe, for sure cave houses will be present on the list.

thecavehouse

Cave houses truly presents a unique way of living. It offers a lot of things that a traditional home can’t offer. Well, for sure, you won’t know the difference until you started living in a cave house for few days or so.

If you wanted to get an overview about what living in a cave house feels like, please watch the video below.

“A traditional home has a lot going for it, but it wont ever be as interesting as living in the cave house” – Cathy Clark (cave house owner)

According to the video and to its official website, this cave house is still up for sale. If you are interested, you can check out further detail at http://thecavehouse.com/

Note: Image is a screenshot of the YouTube video.

16 responses to “This Cave House Really Look Amazing! Watch The Enchanting Tour Inside Of It!”

1. Cave homes! Interesting stuff.

2. Rachel says:

Are there cave houses in Michigan?

3. Crystal says:

I would be afraid that a rock would crash down on me. I love that they don’t even have to paint. Very pretty.

Wow, interesting. I’ve never heard of a cave house. Not sure it would be for me, but I wouldn’t mind seeing one.

5. Interesting I’ve never here of cave house. This is a beautiful cave I would live here.

6. How fun would that house be? I think it might take some getting used to, but man it looks cool! At least to vacation in!

7. Amanda says:

This sounds like it would be an interesting place to live in, but not for me. I need as much sunlight and possible to help me stay energized!

8. That house is fabulous. I would definitely think it was really cool to live there.

I’ve never heard about cave and its look interesting. but i’m scared when it crashing and downfall from me

10. Lynndee says:

That is indeed amazing! I would certainly love to see it in person. Bet if would be fun.

11. Beth says:

Would be fun to see in person, but I’d never want to live there. Kinda scary really!

This is interesting. The house looks really nice and modern. I wouldn’t want to live there, though.

I love to see unique posts like this one. I would love to visit (not sure about anything more permanent than that though 😉 ).

14. Wow. That was a wonderful thing to see. I would love to tour the place. It would just be scary if there was an earthquake or something.

15. Kristen says:

I totally love this! I have always wanted to stay at a themed hotel! I would love to stay here!

16. Tami says:

Oh, that would be neat to live in. I am not sure how easy it’d be to clean, though!