August 29th, 2014 by MichiganLiving Energy Saving Tips at Home

Saving energy at home not only can save the environment, it also can save your hard earned money inside your wallet. Here are few tips and tricks that you can employ to save energy at home.

Energy Saving Tips at home [Infographic] – An infographic by the team at Juice Electrical Supplies

21 responses to “Energy Saving Tips at Home”

1. All great tips, thanks! Although I do love my desktop, I’m just not a laptop person! 🙂

2. My daughter learned about energy conservation at school last year and she is always bugging me to fix or change some of these things. I love that the kids keep us where we’re supposed to be!

3. Any tips that can help me save money is always welcome, thanks for the infographic nicely detailed.

4. Lisa says:

What a handy infographic. We already use laptops for everything and have switched out all our light bulbs.

5. Dina says:

These are great tips. We’ve recently made a rain water barrel and I’d lov eto be able to afford solar panels to cut down on electricity.

6. Heather says:

This is neat. I love knowing where I can save money. I know that we will save a ton of money when we replace our windows because they are the originals windows to our 35 year old home. There’s a friend of mine who saved about $300 on his heating bill after he upgraded from single pain tin frame windows. Ours are better than that, but they are drafty.

7. Jeanine says:

Wonderful tips. We just moved today so I’m not sure how this house will be compared to my old but I need savings when I can get it! I’ll be trying this stuff.

8. Wendy says:

I love to save money and I love to conserve so these are tips I love. Will do anything I can to conserve energy.

9. Thanks for sharing the tips. My electric bill is so out of control !!!!

10. These are very good tips!
    We rarely ever use our tub.

11. Maureen says:

Really useful tips you are sharing here 🙂 I’m sure plenty people can really benefits from this.

12. Always trying things to save money on our utility bills. Great ideas

13. Ashley says:

These are such great ideas and easy things to do to save some money on your utility bills. I’ll have to try a few of these that I haven’t tried yet!

14. We put in energy efficient windows a few years ago. They made a world of difference on our utilities usage and bills. We also have energy efficient appliances and light bulbs. More costly up front, but better in the long run.

15. Shandi Dews says:

Great tips, and definitely something I need to be doing this year. We spent so much money keeping the house warm this last winter. I am not going through that again!

16. Briton says:

These are great tips for everyone! I see a few places for improvement in our home 🙂

17. Jennifer says:

These are great tips. Who doesn’t need to save some extra money. I am glad to see that some of these I already do.

That is a great infographic. It is important to save energy when we can.

19. Apryl says:

These are good tips to consider. I see several areas we can make adjustments in our household. Thanks for sharing!

20. Chantal says:

I love reading infographics! It is crazy how reducing the temperature by just 1 degree can save you $65 a year! This is such valuable information, thank you!

21. Kiwi says:

This was a great inforgraphic! Its always great to know energy saving tips for your place of residence!