May 12th, 2015 by MichiganLiving WATCH: Award Winning Video That Shows The True Beauty of Michigan

Michigan is probably one of the most stunning places you will or you have to see. The state offers a lot of interesting places and sceneries that the locals are truly proud of. If you are planning to visit or stay in Michigan soon but having second thoughts, let this award winning video convince you more to do so.

Lake Michigan

North Country Dreamland
A northern Michigan celestial dark sky exposition

Smithsonian In Motion Video Contest Viewer’s Choice award winner 2013

North Country Dreamland from LakeSuperiorPhoto

15 responses to “WATCH: Award Winning Video That Shows The True Beauty of Michigan”

Michigan sounds lovely. I would love to visit someday.

2. Laurie Floyd says:

Michigan is so beautiful! I would love to live there except for the extremely cold winters. The fishing is great!!

3. rika says:

Thats really stunning. i never been to Michigan but would love to visit! How’s the weather during summer?

Wow this really makes me miss living in Michigan. We only really get 2-3 seasons where I live now too.

5. I agree that MI is such a beautiful place. I have been there for work and vacation and think the water is just peaceful.

6. I almost take a work assignment in Michigan but change my mind at the last minute. Seems like it is a wonderful place thanks for sharing.

7. what a beauty! I’ve never been to Michigan before, and hoping to visit there someday. Thanks for sharing the beauty of Michigan.

8. Dogvills says:

Michigan is such a gorgeous place. I would love to visit it someday with my family.

9. Kam Kay says:

I have lived in Michigan briefly and I love this gorgeous place. Would love to visit again sometime! These videos do show the true beauty of this beautiful place.

10. I’ve never made it out to Michigan but wow does it look beautiful. I love taking pictures and this would be the perfect place.

11. Wow! Really hoping to visit one day. I love travelling… My husband and I love photography.

12. Jenny says:

We have lots of friends in Michigan. I can’t wait to make a trip out there and explore the state.

13. Rose says:

I’ve seen some pretty things in Michigan. Mackinac is a fave. I hear it’s even prettier if you keep going north.

14. victoria says:

I have never been in Michigan and it is a lovely place to visit. I wish i can go there someday

15. […] is full of awesomeness when it comes to wonders of nature and beautiful places. If I will write a list of all the amazing destinations and activities that the Mitten State can […]