July 18th, 2016 by MichiganLiving LOOK! Stunning Images of Michigan Sunrises That Would Leave You Speechless!

The beauty of Michigan is truly astonishing. With its breathtaking waterfalls, amazing bridges, enchanting lighthouses and natural wonders, Michigan is arguably one of the most amazing places on Earth. This is why living or even just visiting Michigan is quite becoming a popular “must do” for many people nowadays.

If you love watching beautiful sunrise, Michigan can offer it as well. If you need some proof that can show you how amazing sunrise in Michigan can be, check out the below Instagram photos.

Michigan Sunrises

Sunrise over Lake Erie

A beautiful sunrise over Lake Erie, shared by @josh_bozarth_photography. #PureMichiganSnowDay #?

A photo posted by Pure Michigan (@puremichigan) on

The sunrays look astonishing on this one.

#beautiful #Michigan #sunrise #skyline #dawnofanewday

A photo posted by Joyce Cornwall (@joycec68) on

Lake Michigan Sunrise

? Lake Michigan Sunrise ? Sometimes staying up all night has its perks #blessup #nofilter #nosleep

A photo posted by Hadley Fielding (@hadzatat) on

Sunrise at Negwegon State Park, overlooking Lake Huron.

My last Michigan sunrise for six months, at Negwegon State Park, overlooking Lake Huron.

A photo posted by Rhiley Allbee (@reallbee) on

Sunrise at Pictured Rocks

What our morning looks like.. #camping #sunrise #picturedrocks #michigan

A photo posted by jeecastillo@facebook.com (@jee_castillo) on

Simply breathtaking.

A Northern Michigan sunrise.

@puremichigan #MichiganSunrises #NoFilterNeeded #NorthernMichiganBeauty

A photo posted by Kyle Winkelman (@kylewink9) on

The clouds above Michigan.

#michigansunrises #frankssciberrasphotography #goodmorning

A photo posted by Frank Sciberras (@franksciberras) on

Sunrise down the road.

#michigansunrises

A photo posted by Heather Sue (@mrs_freedom_machine) on

So what do you think? Are these images good enough to say that Michigan sunrise is one of the best ever?

39 responses to “LOOK! Stunning Images of Michigan Sunrises That Would Leave You Speechless!”

1. Amy Jones says:

Beautiful pictures!! Looks so majestic

2. Gorgeous pictures. The first one is definitely my favorite. The colors are so intense.

3. Wendy says:

Wow! These are all so beautiful. I’ve never been to Michigan but now I want to go.

These are amazing pictures. I definitely miss the sunset over Lake Michigan. Michigan is such an awesome state.

Sunrises are always beautiful and it’s even better when you watch it over a lake! These are all so breathtaking, what a great way to start your day! People who are able to witness these Michigan sunrises are very lucky!

6. Nikki Wayne says:

Wow! These photos are really stunning. I remember the last time we are on the beach and experienced the sunrise, it is really dramatic!

7. I really want to go to Michigan! I’ve never been there and looks so beautiful.

8. All the sunrises are beautiful but I think my favourite was the one over Lake Eerie so beautiful!

9. I love that God is so artistic. These pictures are truly stunning.

10. tp keane says:

I have a friend who lives there. It truly is a fantastic place and the lake is just stunning. Love it.

11. Kathy says:

Wow, these are so beautiful! I love checking out the sunrise. I take photos as often as I can. You can really capture some beautiful ones too.

12. Beautiful sunrises. The sunsets on Lake Michigan are even better!

13. Sunrise and sunsets are my favorites, they symbolize the beginning and the end of each day. These are all so lovely and it would be nice to be able to see a view like this in the morning. It keeps you motivated and inspired!

14. This is absolutely beautiful. I am a sucker for good photos – I am obsessed with taking out pictures of my travel and the sunset/sunrise ones are my favorite.

15. Michigan does have beautiful sunsets. I love sunrises and sunsets. Best times of the day!

16. Echo says:

The upper peninsula of Michigan is incredible! It’s truly a sight to see.

17. Nicole Escat says:

Michigan looks really amazing. These sunrises are so wonderful, it reminds us of new miracles happening each day!

18. Amazing photos! I love looking pictures of sunrises as much as I love looking at pictures of sunsets. I feel an overwhelming sense of awe at the beauty of these daily events! Thank you for sharing these pictures!

19. victoria says:

What a beautiful photos, I love to go in michigan.

20. Robin Rue says:

When I think of Michigan, I definitely just think of cold. These sunrises are so beautiful.

21. Tita says:

Every time I’m in a new place I always see to it to not miss beautiful sunrises. The moment itself is just so serene that you wouldn’t want to miss it. Really beautiful pictures!

22. Glenda Kruse says:

Oh my gosh the pictures are all so spectacular. I especially love theS unrise over Lake Erie 🙂

23. Azlin Bloor says:

Stunning pictures, indeed! Looks like a great place to spend a few weeks!

24. se manifique!!! such spectacular views and beautiful color. Brilliant photography

25. Those photos are gorgeous! You cannot beat a good sunrise. It’s too bad so many people sleep in nowadays and miss all that beauty.

26. emy cooks says:

Those pictures are amazing and really seems so surreal. I love them all. I would love to see them in real life and will make a trip to enjoy those wonderful sunset in Michigan that are so beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing!

27. Kathy Kenny Ngo says:

That Sunrise over Lake Erie is the bomb. Sooo beautiful I keep on staring on it for like 5 minutes.

28. Anosa says:

These are all really stunning views of the sunrise and I cant help but be taken in by these images

29. Stefan says:

Great photography. I love the clouds it was mesmerizing.

30. That first one from Lake Eerie is amazing. Love the colors captured in it.

31. Mhaan A says:

I couldn’t agree more! Those are stunning! I wish I can go to Michigan someday. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

32. Berlin says:

Indeed beautiful and breathtaking images and sights that make me want to welcome eAch morning with open arms and great smile.

33. Melissa Bernardo says:

Wow! These photos are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing them.

34. Rachel Dean says:

Gorgeous pictures! Thank you for sharing these. We live in an amazing state.

Wow, these are absolutely beautiful. All of them. We sure live in a beautiful state. I never tire of the sunsets.

36. Truly breathtaking. What a beautiful world that we live in.

37. Oh my gosh how stunning! I am always in awe of some of the beautiful sunrises I see on my way to work. Thank you for sharing such beautiful pictures.

38. Bree says:

So beautiful. I really love my state. Thank you so much for sharing.

39. […] Are you a fan of beautiful sunrise and sunset?  In Michigan, you can witness both! To give you a good glimpse of it, check out this article post – LOOK! Stunning Images of Michigan Sunrises. […]