6 Amazing Yet Inexpensive Ways To Improve Your Home’s Interior Design
Do you want to give your home’s interior a fresh and brand new look? Do you want it to look more inviting than before? Then you are reading the right blog post!
Beautifying the house doesn’t need to be so time consuming, stressful and expensive. The below proven effective tips and practical ideas can help you achieve the kind of “house interior” you always wanted.
1) Purchase home decors in bulk. If you are about to decorate your house with flowers, vases, wall arts/paintings, make sure to buy them in bulk. This tip alone can help you save few dollars.
2) Recycle old curtains. Do you have old curtains? Turn them into a decorative piece. With a little creativity plus the help of internet, you can surely make an amazing work of art from your oldie-but-goodie curtains.
3) Use your children’s artwork or drawing as wall decor. This can give your home a unique look. Aside from that, your kids will surely thank you for making their artwork be seen by the world.
4) Use your children’s old toys as decor. Same thing goes with your collectibles and toys to. Way better if they are something unique or have vintage look.
5) Use old magazine pages as wall decor. Colorful magazine pages can become a big wall of art or masterpiece with a little creativity. You can also get ideas from the internet for this tip.
6) use colorful Washi tapes. Washi tapes are interior designer’s best friend. With this alone, the possibilities of amazing designs and unique artwork are almost endless.
I learned the hard way what happens when you don’t buy in bulk. I went back to pickup some additional decor items only to find they were no longer available. So frustrating.
To bounce off of using magazine pages as wall decor – I love making a bulletin board full of fun cut outs! Great post!
It’s nice to get creative and just make some of the DIY you can see in a lot of websites, especially pinterest. Improving your home doesn’t have to be expensive! Love the tips!
I agree with the old curtains. I once sew an old curtain into pillow cases for the couch and they looked great!
I get a lot of my stuff at IKEA because they’re cheap but they also look great. With kids I don’t like spending tons of money since they break everything.
These are great tips. Our house could really use some design updates.
I like your ideas, these ideas are great. I want to redecorate our home because of these!
These are great tips. I love using children’s artwork. I also love how changing a few things you already have in the house can make a big difference.
Don’t be afraid to check garage sales and estate sales too. They are a great way to get home decor at a fraction of the retail price. Also, some thrift stores carry a home goods section.
These are some great ideas. I love the idea of number four and five. My girls have to many toys as it is. That would be something nice to do.
These ideas are so in style right now. Everything seems to be going back to old, distressed or up-cycled. I love to take old calendar pictures that are so beautiful and frame them.
I’m redoing the decor in my apartment right now. I’ve been doing one room at a time and just ordered the furniture and decor for my living room. I’m using recycled curtains and some of the grand kids artwork too.
I love tip #3. One of my friends has her kids’ artwork framed and on the wall o the staircase. It gives the home a nice, family-centric feel. And I bet it makes the kids feel great to see their art on display.
I totally love the idea of using my kids’ artwork. In fact, I need to do that now even though they’re grown up!