April 13th, 2016 by MichiganLiving Watch The Scenic Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Truly Breathtaking!

When it comes to natural resources, amazing destinations and scenic views, Michigan is truly one of the best.

Michigan Sunset Upper Peninsula

Below is a very relaxing and calming video of Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It has no music – just birds singing wonderfully along with the sound of waterfalls, sound of the forest and waves of the lake. It also includes a breathtaking view or trip to Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore and Tahquamenon Falls State Park.

Just sit back, relax and enjoy this relaxing and truly wonderful video.

36 responses to “Watch The Scenic Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Truly Breathtaking!”

1. Robin Masshole Mommy says:

That looks like a lovely place to visit. I would love to get out there someday.

2. wendy says:

Beautiful scenery and beautiful place! The pictures paint a scene out of a book! This makes me want to move to Michigan! Thank you for the post!

3. A Geek Daddy says:

It really is nice how relaxing listening to the waves while watching a nice sunset can be.

4. Rachel Dean says:

I love just listening to waves and birds. The Upper Penisula is such a beautiful place to visit.

5. I’ve always been curious about the upper peninsula. It seems so far removed from everything. What a gorgeous site. I love all the waterfalls and the greenery. It is so picturesque and serene.

6. maria says:

What a lovely video. Looks so peaceful and relaxing. Michigan is a great place to visit.

I lived in Michigan for a few decades but I’ve only been to the U.P. a couple of times. It looks so pretty!

It’s so relaxing to watch and you can tell that the place is peaceful and serene. I wouldn’t mind staying here for a long time just to relax and get rid of all the stress. What a great place to go to!

9. Jeni Hawkins says:

Oh my gosh! I about felt like I was getting a massage watching that! how RELAXING!

10. Robin Masshole Mommy says:

That looks gorgeous. I would LOVE to get out there someday to see it for myself.

11. Nicole Etolen says:

What a stunning view. That place really great to visit! Thanks for sharing!

12. tara pittman says:

These sounds are so relaxing. I could fall asleep with this.

13. This looks so relaxing. The sounds of water always calm me. I’d love to see that waterfall in person. I’d love a getaway to a place like this.

14. It is so beautiful! Almost magical! What a great view

15. Jamie says:

Such a beautiful area of the country…one I definitely want to visit someday! The views and lakes are amazing.

16. That was beautiful. I know I was there as a child, but I don’t remember the scenery – I do remember the people we visited.

17. Victoria says:

Wow I love the pictures and so pretty! I would love to visit some day! I’ve gotten a bit of the travel bug lately so might make it work!

18. Amy Jones says:

Looks so relaxing, id love having a vacation filled with beautiful landscapes, maybe i should go there sometime =).

19. I’ve never been to visit Michigan, but it certainly looks like a beautiful destination! Maybe someday I’ll get to check out the upper peninsula!

20. ricci says:

Michigan seems like a beautiful place!!! I really need to go there one day.

21. michelle m says:

wow I never realized how lovely Michigan is. I have only been in the airport in detriot for a layor

22. Raijean S says:

Yes, I love that shot! I’m going to have to take a quick trip to Michigan. It has been a while

23. I have to admit that is a truly relaxing sound, listening to gushing water and the gentle noise of the birds. I am watching it while I do my work.

24. It really looks relaxing out there. HOpe to visit Michigan someday and enjoy a week with the family.

25. bernadette c says:

I really think we need to add Michigan to our travels next year. Great pics!

26. Marielle Altenor says:

How beautiful! I love the waterfall! I’m just in awe how beautiful this is!

27. shiv blogs says:

I would love to visit this beautiful place, on my list!

I lived in Michigan for 10 years but never made it to the UP. My loss, definitely.

29. Sola says:

I live in a city so I’m always in complete awe of the beauty of nature. Watching this gave me some serious wanderlust. Thanks for sharing!

30. Melissa Bernardo says:

Looks like a really nice place to visit and to live! Michigan is gorgeous!

31. Michigan looks like a nice place to visit. I hope I can visit that someday.

Omg how beautiful!!! Michigan really is such a pretty state!

33. That is definitely one scenic view. I like that it just engulfs you with a sense of peace.

34. Tonya C says:

That is gorgeous! So serene!

35. Wow, I didn’t know Michigan was so scenic and beautiful. I’ll have to put it on my travel list!

36. Aziel Morte says:

What a lovely place to visit I would love to go there someday.