Keeping the house clean and clutter free all the time is a tough challenge most especially if you have kids. If you are one of the many homeowners who are looking for ways to keep the house neat and tidy all the time, below are few tricks that can surely help you out.
1) Leave shoes/outdoor slippers at the door. Taking off the shoes at the entrance (place a shoe rack near your main door) can surely minimize the amount of dirt, mud, dust and debris that goes in at your house. Make this tip a habit and you won’t have to clean or scrub your floor as often as before.
2) Pull comforter to the pillows. Pulling the comforter to the pillows can certainly make your bedroom look cleaner.
3) Clean the living area before dinner. Make it a habit for you and your kids to tidy up the living area before dinner. After few minutes of cleaning, reward yourself and your kids a good and delicious meal.
4) Always start your day with a load of laundry. Put a load of dirty clothes in the wash right after you get out of the bed. After breakfast, put the clothes into the dryer. Make this a daily habit.
5) Dry your sink. To remove or avoid spots, always dry your sink after using it.
6) Unload the dishwasher before breakfast. Avoid the pile up in the sink by unloading the dishwasher before you eat your first meal of the day.
7) Get rid of old mail. Old paper bills and mails (if not that really important) must be disposed all at once. Don’t let these papers pile up at your house.
8) Purge daily (if possible). Make it a habit to let go one item at your house daily. For example, you can try donating an old toy a day to a charity institution. Same goes with clothes and other items (small or big) at your house.
By following this tips and making them a habit, you can keep your house clean all the time even with kids and save yourself some work.
For more of this tips, head over to LifeHack.Org