April 19th, 2016 by MichiganLiving Amazing Tips and Clever Tricks To Keep Your House Clean 24/7!

Cleaning the house and keeping it dirt-free all the time is probably one of the most tiring and annoying tasks ever! The time it will take and the effort you have to make just to make sure your house is clean day and night is always at its highest, right?

Amazing Tips and Clever Tricks To Keep Your House Clean

If you are dead tired of cleaning up the mess and you wish there are some ways to speed up the cleaning process, you are in great luck right now. Below is a video that gives you clever ideas and tips to clean everything at your house quicker than ever.

Life is busy and any time we can spend NOT cleaning is valuable time!

So, what do you think of the above mentioned tips and tricks?

33 responses to “Amazing Tips and Clever Tricks To Keep Your House Clean 24/7!”

1. Oh, how I needed this right now! With three kids, two dogs, a cat, and baseball season in full swing, it seems the messes never end! Thank you so much for the tips to get me back on track 🙂

2. I hate cleaning and I’d love to find ways to cut my cleaning time. This video is very helpful.

3. Our Mom doesn’t really believe in short cuts when it comes to cleaning. She likes ensuring that everything is really spic and span. There are a few tips here that even she can use.

4. tara pittman says:

I need to try the S cleaning tip. My tip is get the kids to clean.

5. Jeanette says:

If you can see my house right now you would know that I can use these tips. This afternoon all I’m going to be doing is cleaning LOL.

6. I don’t think it is weird to wear shoes in the house. Though I tend to take my shoes off as soon as I get home. If I’m not walking around barefoot, I have on slippers or flipflops.

7. Yeah, I always clean from the top to the bottom. Also if you don’t want to waste products, if my pan has burnt on stuff I put some water in it and put it back on the stove. The boiling water loosen all the crap.

8. Now that I’m an adult and I see how much time and energy keeping a clean house takes on a daily basis, it’s downright tiresome to say the least! It. Never. ENDS! Thank you for sharing some of those fantastic tips. I’m definitely going to have to implement some and see how it goes.

9. Heather says:

It takes a lot to keep up wth the house. I have great intentions at the beginning off the week and then thinks happen and by the end of the week, I need a team of people helping me out. 😉

These are some awesome pointers. I’m definitely going to consider one of those non-stick oven liners.

11. wendy says:

These are some great tips that will cut my cleaning time down! The oven liner were a great ides along with boiling water to loosen stuff up with! Thank you for the great tips!

12. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

Who knew that you could save so much time on housework? I could do more blog work if I take some of these tips into consideration.

13. ricci says:

My only tip/trick is do clean little areas each day so that it doesn’t pile up!

14. Amy Jones says:

Great tips, My mom always tells me to zig zag when cleaning surfaces, it really makes a difference. Ill keep the other tips in mind too!

15. I feel like my house is always dirty with 2 dogs and 2 kids! And now that the weather is getting nicer outside, all I want to do is be out there and not have to even worry about what the house looks like inside. Thank you for these tips as they will help on those rainy days!

It’s important for me to have a clean house, it helps me focus better on the things that I have to do, especially since I work at home now. These tips are awesome, thanks for the video!

17. I am certainly not a fan of cleaning. These tips are so useful, I will certainly be trying some of them out! I can’t wait to cut time on cleaning.

18. victoria says:

Ohh, I really need this I have 2 kids and our house was always was messy looks like cleaning are never end.

19. Lexie Lane says:

That would be helpful. Such a great tips and ideas. Thanks for this!

20. Michelle T says:

I never heard of the s pattern way of cleaning. I am going to do that from now on. Thanks for thr tips, they are very helpful.

21. My daughter recently listed her house for sale and is trying to keep it clean 24/7. It’s hard. I will be sharing these tips with her 🙂

22. Ohh I need all these tips I’m a terrible house keeper! I’m just so busy during the week that everything gets turned upside down!

23. Tam Gamble says:

I like to work from one room to another and mentally close the door on each one once it has been completed that way not only do I know it’s done, it also gives makes me think I am closer to finishing. My mum has OCD so if I started talking about short-cuts I think she might hyperventilate.

24. Melissa Bernardo says:

I have two boys. My house is always a mess! Thanks for the tips

I am digging the S Pattern tip. I’ll be doing that from now on.

26. Great tips! I would love to try them! Everything for keeping my house clean gets my attention

27. shalama says:

Great tips but is it really possible to keep it clean 24/7?

28. I’ve been on the hunt for cleaning tips this week. The kids are out of school and we’ve been on the go every day. We come in at night and it’s getting pretty messy here now.

These are some fantastic tips!! Percent for spring cleaning

30. Sarah Bailey says:

Oh my goodness yes! Thank you so much – I sometimes find it so hard to keep on top of everything so this is perfect. x

31. Great tips! I find that doing a few things everyday helps to keep my home in order.

32. I really need to get serious about keeping up on all of the demands of the house. It would certainly be a welcome break not to have to spend an entire day cleaning up one room!

33. Thanks for all those great tips! It is hard to keep a house clean.